This Sales / Development RFID Portal from BlueBean is designed for:
- IT professionals who need to setup a test environment for their RFID initiative
- Salespersons who need portals at trade shows and sales events
- Universities and colleges who need to setup a development/research lab
The portal has a slotted extruded aluminum frame with T-Slot technology for easy modification and assembly. You can mount readers, antennas, status lights, and other peripherals easily using parts provided in the kit. Casters are included for easy movement. The unassembled portal ships via standard UPS or FedEx. There is even an option to purchase a reusable shipping container which can also ship standard UPS/FedEx.
We can pre-configure your portal with antennas, readers, and other peripherals and we also offer configuration services to make installation simple and cost effective.
- Size is 5' x 5' (or for custom size, please call)
- Easy to assemble - only one hand tool required (included)
- T-Slot technology for easy modifications and assembly
- Adjustable antenna and reader mounts
- Comes with casters for easy movement
- Ships in a standard UPS or FedEx package
- Resuable shipping crate available (see option above)
- Great aesthetic value
- Not manufacturer specific
- No engineering or fabrication time required
- No priming or painting
- No welding - no fighting heat stress and warping
- Replacement parts can be shipped out same day
- Uses standard fractional or metric fasteners
- Peripherals include status lights, message boards, power outlets, data ports, dock lights, etc.
| Our Price: $2,299.00 |
$2,199.00 no reusable shipping crate
$2,399.00 with reusable shipping crate
Contact us for additional quantity pricing
|| BBPORTAL-DEV1 |
E-mail a friend about this item.